1. How to contact us
Zumo Technologies Limited is the Data Controller for the personal information we process, unless otherwise stated. If you need to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or via the online form. We will communicate with you in English.
2. The information we hold about you
The information we obtain about you includes:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address and phone number.
- Information that you provide within your initial message and subsequent correspondence.
- Limited data analytics relating to the use of the website.
3. How and why we use your information
We hold the names and contact details of individuals acting in their capacity as representatives of their organisations, across the business. Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, for one of the following reasons:
- You have made an enquiry to us
- You have made an information request to us
- You are representing your organisation
We also receive personal information indirectly, if someone from your company has contacted us about an enquiry and directed us to you.
We would initially rely on consent to respond to an initial enquiry via Smartsheet, which you can withdraw at any time.
4. Who we share your data with and why
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We will share information, to take steps at your request regarding potential complimentary 5MLD services that may be available to you, with our sister company, Zumo Financial Services Limited.
We may use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. They cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
In some circumstances we are legally obliged to share information. In any scenario, we’ll satisfy ourselves that we have a lawful basis on which to share the information and document our decision making and satisfy ourselves we have a legal basis on which to share the information.
5. How long we keep your information
The period of time will differ depending on various factors, but in general:
- General enquiry records are held for 12 months.
- Pre-contractual interactions will be held for at least 2 years.
- Contractual interactions may be held for at least 6 years - this is a regulatory requirement which means this period of time can change to stay in line with any change in regulations.
6. Your data protections rights
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete your data. This can sometimes be a limited right where our other duties prevent us from doing so, but we will keep you informed if this is the case.
- Say no to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain other ‘legitimate interest’ circumstances.
- Withdraw any consent you’ve given us.
- Ask for a copy of your personal data in a portable (machine-readable) format or make us send it to someone else.
- Complain (see below)
To do any of these things, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Where we store or send your data
We may transfer and store the data we collect from you to organisations outside the UK. When we do this we make sure your data is protected. We also make sure it is either a country that the UK states has adequate data protection standards, or we have European Commission approved standard contractual clauses in place with the relevant organisation.
8. How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint about how we use your personal information, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
We will communicate with you in English and you should let us know if any of your contact details change. If you’re still not happy you can raise your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
For more details please visit the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk/
9. Changes to this policy